Hi guys, as for today’s recipe I’m with a Healthy Snack idea which is spicy chicken stuffed rolls. The recipe is healthy because whole wheat flour used in here & also it is not deep frying. Delightful snack that stuffed sautéed chicken with vegetables & spices bring such a full of flavor combination. Once you take a bite you will be craving for more, for sure.
As tea time snack, appetizer or even in meals like breakfast or dinner; spicy chicken stuffed rolls are authentic food to be accompanied with. . This easy roll recipe is made using chicken but can be adapted as per your preferences in stuffing ingredients such as vegan or sea food and that would be wonderful.
If you love to see more savory snack recipes like this, do checkup my other recipes;
Easy to prepare and comes with handy, so you can take it to office or for picnics and even day trips. I’m telling you guys this is a must try food recipe! Now let’s see how it’s going to be done.
If you not familiar with the significant mild taste of whole wheat flour you can replace 1 cup from all-purpose flour.
Assembling this Healthy Snack; chicken rolls
4. Roll out the dough to have 2 – 3mm thickness in.
5. In the bottom half leaving 1 inch gap add the 1tbsp of stuffing in the center & spread it around a little bit.
6. Start wrapping the roll by pulling off the bottom over the filling to cover it. Then fold the bold edges, roll the dough to the top. Secure the rolled wrap by pinching the edge to the roll gently. In other way around you can wrap too, which is first folding the both edges, then bottom part & rolling it.
7. Prepare all the rolls just like so.
8. Put them in a greased baking pan, cover with a kitchen towel & let it rest for 30 minutes.
9. After 30 minutes egg wash the prepared chicken rolls. If you prefer you can sprinkle top with sesame seeds or chopped coriander.
10. Bake in preheated oven 175°C for about 20 to 25 minutes till they turn into golden brown.
11. Serve while it hot with tomato sauce. Enjoy!
If you want you can place some cheese mozzarella, parmesan or cheddar cheese on the top of stuffing while it’s going to wrap up. That way you can have gorgeous creamier bite out of chicken rolls, since I like it to be spicy I didn’t include any.
This recipe of Healthy Snack is incredibly easy, super delicious and very soft in texture wise. Furthermore the basic recipe enriched by incorporating ingredients for the stuffing to bring up a divine taste. As I mentioned earlier you may experiment by differentiating ingredients, tell us what option did you use to have ultimate taste in?
The best part of this Healthy Snack is that they are baked, not fried while using whole wheat flour aka nutritious fundamental that can incorporate whole grains into your diet easily. If you want more recipes like this using whole wheat flour leave a comment below.
So that’s for the today’s recipe guys. I hope you will definitely try this out. See you soon with yet another refreshing treat like this. Bye!