- 6 eggs
- 250 gram pal jaggery
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 70 gram brown suger
- 1tsp cardamon powder
- vanila pod
- 1/2 cup water
- 50 gram chopped cashews nuts
- preheat the oven 120 c
- pour water and into a pot and add jaggery on low heat.
- once the jaggery has complatly melted, remove from theat and allow it to cool.
- beat the egg and gradually and the melted jaggery and coconut to it..
- and add the cardamon powder, benas from the vanila pod and brown suger
- pour the mixture in a backing try and place this backing tray in another tray filled with water
- place the backing try in the oven and bake for 50minute.
- it’s done when its wobbly in the center.
- let’s it cool. It can be refrigerated
- sprinkle with chopped cashew nuts and serve with vanila ice cream. This dessaet sarve can be cool and hot.
Watalappan (round) Pre-40 m.
Cooke time 50.total time 1 hours a 30minute.