Hi guys, as for today I’m back with a Bread Recipe and its called as Potato & Spring Onion Bread. An enchanting food recipe that I made quite often, so I thought this time to share with you guys. Only requires few handy ingredients to concoct the potato & spring onion bread. The bread is a vegan recipe however you can use any other filling that suit for you taste for this recipe.
For the first part we will be making the bread, then next part goes for making the spreadable stuffing, assembling the breads & next part is about cooking. Now let’s get start with bread making as it consume time for proofing.
As always I’m making the dough by hand, if you do have stand mixture put all the ingredients & process for 5 to 7 minutes to get nice dough.
3. Get all flour all most together & then add the salt in.
4. Firm a nice ball, dough is neither a stiff nor too soft one.
5. Transfer dough ball into a working top, give it a knead for about 8 minutes. Now you will be able feel it will lighter than before.
6. Cover the dough ball with a plastic wrap to proof in doubled size in a warm place. Mine took about 45 minutes, time will be depend on the temperature of your kitchen.
7. After dough get doubles, get it on to a flour dusted working board & cut into 8 parts.
8. Form nice balls of dough portions & again cover them to rest about 10 minutes.
Today I will be using canned fish in here too, if you are a vegan skip that. Or you can even use any other meat that are in spreadable consistency.
I personally like to make this Bread Recipe on pan because additional oil to fry them gives such a nice flavor to breads, but baking them is much easier & extra fat not included. So do however you like in your way, I would like to invite you to try in both ways they will be so tasty whatever you preferred in to cook with.
These flavor bombs which I like to call them as it is aka Potato & Spring Onion Bread Recipe, great suggestion for tea time. Check up my other tea time savory assortments in here.
Do make it & let us know how this Bread Recipe turn out for you. I will be back with yet another delicious treat like this guys. Bye!