Hello guys as promised today I’m with delicious & fresh sheet pan recipe, it is a Sheet Pan Chicken Bread. I guess many of you already familiar with sheet pan chicken recipes because it’s popular one for a party table; but have you ever thought making a chicken bread as it is? Yes today we will make it, there are tons of tasty recipes of chicken bread out there & this one is a special one. To find out its specialty go on the article, I’m pretty sure you will be love this. So let’s jump to recipe friends.
2. In a large bowl add sifted flour make a well in a middle of it & start adding activated yeast, oil & ¾ cup of warm water.
3. Combine all well using a spatula & add the salt in it. While doing so use the rest of the warm water as required, it can be less or more than that. As the below picture indicates once most of all the flour comes together leaving little bit of flour hanging around the corner of the bowl, get them all together applying water on your hand for safety measures otherwise consistency can be ruined if we pour water in one go.
4. Knead the dough for good 10 – 15 min to get a smooth perfectly round dough ball. Its fine to dough feel sticky at first cuz as we knead it will gradually come to non-sticky stage.
5. Make a nice ball & place it for 45 min or 1hr to go double in size. Meanwhile you can work on the stuffing as I mentioned in other step.
6. Get the doubled sized dough onto a floured working top & knead for 1 – 2 min. divide the dough into a two, make 2 balls from it. Cover them with a kitchen towel for another 15 min.
7. When the time’s up roll out the ball as your size of the baking pan considering the depth of pan too. Mine was about 12 × 10 inch wide rectangular one, so I roll out more sizable than that. Do adjust the dough size according to the pan that it would fit nicely into the pan. The dough should at least have 3 mm thickness, it not supposed to be a thick.
Note: Do not keep one side attaching to the board while rolling it, you need to often flip its sides & flour the board so that dough will come out easily without sticking to board.
8. Roll both dough as its required sizes to assemble the bread.
Note: As always filling is up to your choice & have it in your way. Use any meat or vegetarian version as your desire.
3. Carefully place the other dough layer on the top of this. Again cut any excess dough hanging around the corners.
4. Gently press the top layer into the other layer from its sides, secure the ends pinching them together.
5. For the prettier presentation I just press in both edges together to inside after twisting it a little just like when we making the pie.
6. Egg wash the surface & sprinkle some sesame seeds & cilantro if you like to have a garnish. I didn’t have sesame seeds in the time I make this, so I sprinkle some chopped peanuts over the bread.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 190℃ in 35 min until it turn into beautiful golden brown color.
8. Brush melted butter on the bread as soon as it’s out the oven. Serve it warm & enjoy with your favorite sauces & salads.
The Sheet Pan Chicken Bread is simple & delicious family dinner recipe, it took several minutes to prepare with just a few easy steps but end result is awesome. You have to try out this chicken bread for sure it is that tasty. Surprise your loved ones with a new meal recipe like this, If you do like this checkup my other sheet pan quesadilla recipe in here, it is tasty as this too. See you soon with a new sheet pan recipe, comment below if you want more recipes, bye friends!