Hello guys! Today I’m with a Classical Creamy Dessert Recipe with a slightly change, it is Chocolate Custard Pudding. An Eggless recipe that intensified with dark rich flavor & silky smooth texture, instead of custard powder I’m using corn flour in here. Recipe itself very similar in texture like any other custard recipes either with custard powder or eggs but complete opposite in its taste. That follows half settled wobbly texture which I love in this. Moreover as an easy & simple dessert with its iconic yumminess chocolate custard recipe is a popular instant favorite among family & friends of ours.
As you all know now, if you adore the chocolate like I am; this rich, decadent, and intensely chocolaty dessert need to go for your bucket list for sure. And only requires a handful of basic ingredients to prepare it. I would like to conclude by adding some tips, suggestions and variations to the chocolate custard recipe as always. Just follow the detailed simple instructions below and you’ll be rewarded with a wonderfully delicious, velvety, chocolaty dessert.
2. Meanwhile in a pan over medium low heat the milk & sugar gets hot.
3. Pour the prepared chocolate mixture into hot milk.
4. Keep the flame on low and stir continuously until the milk boils. You can see mixture turns into smooth and silky thick mixture. It will take about 15 to 20 minutes. If you confident enough cook on high flame it will take anywhere between 7 to 10 minutes.
5. To enhance the flavor add in the chopped chocolate into the boiled pudding mixture. Whisk well to melt all the chocolate in.
6. Transfer the chocolate custard pudding into serving cups.
7. Let it rest for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator to set completely.
8. Garnish the servings with cocoa powder sieving through a sifter and some chopped cashews on the top. Enjoy
Now comes the fun part, like really. Do you want to have more luscious texture from this simple recipe use these additional parts in. it is well worth because classic dessert will be turn into a gorgeous Dessert Recipe like there are no other way in just like a fancier treat. Secret is using both corn flour and egg yolks to the recipe, it gives the best silky, thick texture on dessert. I made it once and it is pure heaven. In here I will include those additional steps in for the same quantity as the recipe calls for.
You will need in addition to the other ingredients of this recipe;
Try to experiment the chocolate custard over chocolate sponge or chocolate cake that will taste great as they saying. I still haven’t try that & it in my bucket list to do; please comment below to share if you have tips & tricks.
You can make these well ahead in advance and store it in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 week. This way, you can plan ahead in advance and serve it whenever you need, but it’s recommended to make fresh to get best flavor up.
Try out my other dessert recipes in here,
I will come back with yet another delicious recipe like this guys, see you soon.