Hi guys, todays I’m back with yet another delicious treat as you know it is The Brownie Recipe. It is pure heaven if you are a chocolate lover like me, or even if you mildly like chocolate just have a bite you will know instantly why it call so. Before you will know these brownies will fly in your mouth, it is that good. These brownies are super fudgy, moist, and chocolaty, with crispy edges and crackly tops that will make chewy and gooey in an every bite, just by looking it’s so satisfying; isn’t it? Did I mention that this fudge brownies are easy to make, let get it start then.
2. Once they are melted add the sugar & coffee, mix till sugar is combined.
3. Add eggs one at a time & beat well.
4. In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients; flour, chocolate powder & salt.
5. Put the dry into the wet ingredients after sifting in because of the high fat in coco powder it can be lumpy
6. Now use a spatula & incorporate all ingredients well. (The batter itself is to die for! Try to resist from licking if you can)
7. In this stage you can include chopped chocolate or nuts to the mixture, hence I like brownies to be plain as it is, so I’m skipping it.
8. Pour the batter into a greased and lined with parchment paper & evenly distribute the batter. Sprinkle some nuts on the top if you like to.
9. Bake the brownies in a preheated oven at 180 °C for around 35 to 40 minutes.
10. To have super fudgy brownie do the toothpick test just like this,
11. After 30 minutes of baking insert a tooth pick in the middle of brownie;
I personally love to have clean tooth pick which means slightly over baked, so have it your own way that’s why I include all details in here.
11. At least let it cool for 30 to 45 minutes then cut into slices.
12. Wrap the brownie slices using wax paper & gift them for your loved ones. Or serve them with ice cream or a whipping cream on top.
As per making brownies to gift someone sprinkle some
on the top of brownie batter dividing it into portions. So that using same batter you can have different textured brownies. Per the presentation cut them into slices & place them on a box. Check up my cookie box it is ideal way to appreciate your love for special ones.
Fudgy brownies are incredibly fudgy the next day and the day after that too, which means we can prepare them in advance, sounds great isn’t it? Stored in a sealed container brownies will keep for up to four days in the fridge or 3 weeks in the freezer.
True perfection of chocolate heaven is in Brownie Recipe. It is glossy, fudgy, and piled with rich chocolate flavor, who wouldn’t fall in love with good quality brownie. Seriously what do you think about it? Tell us what favorite way to eat your brownies are? See you soon with delicious recipe like this. Bye for now!