Hello my dear friends, today I’m going to share with you easy cake recipe which is the date cake. Since you all know now how to make a vanilla cake I thought of doing this because this is one of my favorite cake & this is probably one of the moist cakes you will be ever eaten, for sure. The significance of this date cake is that cake super delicious by itself without any frosting to decorate, but if you prefer you can even have simple glaze on the top of the cake or can have tier cake also. Perfect date cake somewhat fancier than familiar cakes like vanilla cake or chocolate cake & it taste is so unique to the cake itself which enriching the flavor of beautiful dates. For any celebration date cake can be replaced by any other cakes to up bring the taste vibes in the air, whereas this easy cake recipe can be ideal as a perfect teatime treat. Having a lovely light and super moist texture from dates & topped with cashews cannot go wrong. Let’s make this easy cake recipe dears, shall we?
Baking soda will be used as the leavening agent to this easy cake recipe & we won’t be use baking powder to the recipe as regular cake does.
2. Prepare the baking tray by buttering & flouring or attaching a parchment paper on it. I used a 7×10 inches rectangular pan, you can use 9 inch square pan or 8 inch round pan for this.
3. Room temperature butter need to be beat about 2-3 minutes first till it become pale in color.
4. Then add sugar into that & mix till it turns light & fluffy. It will take about another 2-3minutes. For make it even easy you can use powdered sugar in here.
5. When butter mixture gets volumized you can start adding eggs one at a time, giving each egg to incorporate with the mixture about 1-2minutes.
6. Once all eggs well combined with the butter mixture, add flour little bit at a time & gently fold using a spatula.
7. Stop mixing when there are no flour lumps can be seen & then add salt, vanilla & almond essence to it.
8. Here goes soaked date to the well-combined cake batter. Put dates to the mixture in portions & again mix with your spatula. You can see how its beautiful brown color comes out when you add the dates.
9. Fold cashews with the batter as the last ingredients for the date cake.
10. Pour the batter into prepared baking tray & give it a few taps banging the pan over the kitchen counter.
11. Decorate it with more cashews on tops as your liking.
12. Bake in preheated oven at 175for about 45 min or so. It took me 40 minutes to bake, the time will be differ according to your oven & your cake tray, so keep an eye on it after 30 minutes pass by.
13. Do the toothpick test before removing cake from the oven, if it’s come out clean cake is ready. Also you can check it without opening the oven, see whether the cake pull out from the edges of the cake pan, if so cake is ready.
14. Take the cake out of the oven and let the cake rest for 5 minutes before removing from its tray and let it cool on a wire rack. You can see how my cake comes out from the pan without attaching any of it to the pan.
I’m telling you to try this this gorgeous cake for your next gatherings or afternoon teatime treat, it will definitely be a pleasant alternative to conventional cakes. Balanced sweetness in delicious cake hit the correct spot if you don’t want to go for frosting cakes, but to have a special cake. Go ahead & impress your family & friends just making this simple recipe. Also don’t forget to tell me how it is turn out for you, hope you will definitely try this out. Bye guys.